Thank You for your interest in the Partridge Inn. I want to update you on some of the exciting happenings here. We recognize the historic nature of the Inn and its unique place in Augusta. Since we started managing the Inn it’s been our goal to establish it as the Grand Hotel of the South, a beacon for quality and southern hospitality. We are daily making investments in that effort including:
- Room restorations including new heating and air units.
- New wireless internet installed throughout the building.
- New Sound System allowing for multiple microphones and background music.
- We have begun the restoration of the quarter mile of signature wrap around verandas.
- New landscaping has been placed throughout property with exterior lighting and classic music.
- We have created the Partridge Inn Club membership.
Our restorations and improvements haven’t gone unnoticed. We are excited seeing crowds return, new faces and familiar ones. We were fortunate to be the sole lodging sponsor for 2012 Half Marathon and are looking forward to be the lodging sponsor for the Westobou Festival. We are proud to be selected by the Augusta Ballet as its preferred lodging location and are sponsors for the Morris Museum Of Art and the Augusta Opera.
We were listed in Southern Living an soon to be in Southern Lady and we expect to see and hear more about us as our story gets out.
It’s an exciting time here and we thank you for your continued loyalty and look forward to seeing you at the P.I. soon.
CHA General Manager